Tuesday 7 June 2011

Android Minimalistic Text Widget

Minimalistic Text widgets is a set of customisable text only widgets for the android phones. If you, like me, love a minimalist look and feel on you phone or want a refreshing new look other than the default icons and fancy widgets, then you will love Minimalistic Text.



The best thing about Minimalistic Text it that it is very customisable. You can edit the background colour, text colour, size, alignment and even orientation.

With the default built in features you can have it display the date, time, weather and battery level. But combine with the awesome tasker application Minimalistic Text becomes even better.

I have included a the minimalistic text profiles that I use on my phone. The notification widget will require tasker to function.


























download my profiles

Minimalistic Text on Market

No comments:

Post a Comment